Lessons From The Ancient Word
By Michael Aidoo
1st September, 2022
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
Genesis 1:1-3 ESV
1. Sometimes what we build may be broken 💔. There are some of you that have built relationships, businesses, families, etc which has now collapsed. God created, yet it was reduced to some without form and void. The sad reality of life is that inasmuch as we would want to keep everything we build, some get broken. What really matters is your response 🙂
2. Sometimes what we intend building and what is actually built does not correlate. Some sincerely wanted to get good results in their academics, others in their relationships, others in their business, yet the end result does not reflect what they had in mind to build. Again, what matters is your response 🙂
3. God's response was to reorder what He had created. God's response is the perfect response and we ought to imitate it. Don't sit in despair and hopelessness, go at it again. Rebuild that business, rewrite the story of that relationship, or perhaps start a new one; study again, this time using better strategies, etc. Reorder your world.
4. God reordered His creation with His word. Our words carry power to reorder events in our lives. Use your words wisely, it carries both life and death, blessings and curses. Use it for the best, speak life, speak blessings, speaking uplifting words and songs. Speak well.
5. God spoke He wanted to see and not what He saw. We ought to say what we want to see rather than echoing what is faulty or not working.
Do want to see something different? Do you desire something you're not experiencing yet? Do you seek order in your disordered world? SPEAK IT!!!
Jesus is Lord 🙏